Mamta's Kitchen

Forum Thread - Paneer left over water

You may also reply to this thread.

Page: 1

Hi Mamta

I make paneer very frequently from mlik by putting lemon juice or urd into milk.

I throw away the left over water after collecting the paneer in strainer. Is there any way where i can use this water bcoz i have heard that this water is nutritious.

whats the best way to make paneer from milk

thanx

Anu

Caro, on 2/11/2007 04:16pm

After making paneer, I use the pani for making roti atta, (makes beautiful pulkas ans parathas) making up the cooking liquid in my everyday cooking. Waste not please.

Mamta, on 4/11/2007 05:23pm

Like Caro, many people use paneer water (whey) for making dough, adding to dals or curries etc. It doesn't taste very good as a drink.

Mamta

priyanka, on 30/1/2016 01:20pm

i add panner pani for making tomato and mushroom soups .just try ones.you will love it.

Mamta, on 30/1/2016 04:17pm

Yes, I can see that it will work well. I will try it next time, because I am making soups all the time. Thanks :)

Aditya, on 12/5/2016 04:09am

Can we store the paneer water or it has to be consumed right away ?

Mamta, on 12/5/2016 11:57am

Well, depending upon where you live, it can go off within a couple of days. You can keep it in the fridge, if you have space, or even freeze it. But personally, if I can't use it straight away, I usually throw it away.

Page: 1

You may reply to this thread.

Content copyright ©2001-2024 Mamta Gupta and F² Limited. (All rights reserved. No copying without permission.)
Layout and design ©2001-2024 F² Limited. (All rights reserved. No copying without permission.)
Hosted on Mythic Beasts
All comments and queries to webmaster@mamtaskitchen.com